Making An Extra Money

This is the $100 prize from Visual Talking through dNeero. Yup, I got it on my PayPal. What should I do with this $100? I will buy Wii Fit.



Surveys of the Week:
What movie are you? Drama, comedy, suspense, romance, sports, documentary? You name it. Who is your favorite actor of all time? The following questions just keep it going!




How often do you go to the zoo? When did your last visit? Do you think Zoo is an excellent place to study the habits of human beings? If you join this survey you will give charity to Zoo Atlanta.

4 comments
  1. Zool Blogger November 8, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

    Whoa.. congrats for you to get the money..

  2. Anonymous November 8, 2008 at 10:31 AM  

    Thanks... It is a free gift...

    arthur

  3. Admin November 9, 2008 at 10:21 PM  

    Wow, that's great Arthur. Congratulations.
    Btw, let me know your email or your YM, I want to talk more with you. Thanks

  4. Anonymous November 10, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

    Send me the message through entrecard.. It's easy..
    Thanks..

    arthur

Post a Comment